Our Mission is to:
Promote business activity in the city and district of Ripon.
- Represent and further the interests of the business community.
- Keep members informed of significant local issues.
- Support and assist members by providing access to information etc.
- Provide an opportunity for members of the business community to meet for networking.
- Provide a forum to discuss points raised by and of concern to members.
- Invite keynote speakers to address members on current business topics.
- Lobby national and local government for improved conditions for business.
- To support the principles of fair-trading and to discourage forms of unfair trading.
The Chamber is non-political and non-sectarian.